Skip to main content

Letter to my lover.



Hey mister,
The first time I met you I felt nothing, I slept with you not because I wanted to but because I thought it was what you wanted or it was what I was good for . But then you treated me differently , you made love  me and it was beautiful . I didnt start feeling anything till the 6th time we met, then I started craving for your attention .

I started loving you and eventually I was in love with you. I was a lost soul , but  without knowing you helped me in discovering myself, you are more than a just a boyfriend , you are like the brother I never had, a mentor, even though we are both two different people.

I know I was stupid having something do with someone else not because I wanted to but because that shallow little girl was still there , and it broke my heart that I hurt and il do anything to make it right . In the last two years u have made me stronger, more intelligent and helped me start up that strong woman I need to be to have a succesful future .

When things ended I felt betrayed not because you didn't want me but because I thought it was going go last forever and  I wanted to make you proud , I didn't know what do without you but i learned to breathe . Tbh in the last 9 months not a day goes by without the thought of you. 
               From , 
                 The girl you stole her heart.

Still blogging with my phone, sorry for the inconvenience. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COURT EXTERNSHIP : Entry 1

I had plans for the two weeks break, had it all planned out in my head, study, work out, stay the F away from carbs and sugar. All I did was sleep, eat carbs and stock up on sugar, I feel like a failure, well not entirely but I'm the real definition of a waste man, Didn't realize how tired I was until I started taking naps during the day yet not finding it difficult to sleep at night. We started our externship . Yay! My posting got changed to Igbosere, got the email while I was in Ikeja High Court, I love criminal litigation, practicing in Nigeria doesn't look that bad. The Judge heard 16 cases, some which were for arraignment but the accused person's did not show up. It's a complete different ball game, been there watching everything we were thought in class being put into practice . Commercial is not as exciting as criminal but , I like the court. The judge hears cases on Land, landlord and tenant, general civil.  breach of contract and some corporate issues...

ESCAPE

"God will punish you', I shouted as I tried to chase the man who robbed me" "E no go better for you ', I am fighting a battle I know I’m not going to win, but I hate being cheated, I settled on the train tracks to catch my breath, a few minutes before the train passes. A small crowd  gathered the nosy bastards who have nothing better to do on a Monday morning, I look up from after a few minutes, I have no choice, a pair of over-bleached feet appeared beside me. The sight of someone's skin bearing a striking resemblance to over roasted plantain nearly made me regurgitate the contents of my stomach. "How far now? she asked putting her hands on my waist.

Down - Brymo

Music is something that brings people together , you might see someone you dislike yet you have the same taste in music.Over the years my taste in music is eclectic , I listen to anything that sounds good , however i fell in love with Nigerian artiste Brymo aka Olawale Ashimi , his music varies he gives you a taste of everything . Down is a song from his new album Merchants , Dealers and Slaves , the lyrics talk about corruption from the politicians , religion , and the people of the country and the interactions between them  he sings about what is going on down town , selfishness. If you ever want to take a break from booty shaking music Brymo is the man to listen  to , you will find your self moving your head to the rhythm of the song . You do not have to be Nigerian to listen .   Enjoy !!! Happy Christmas