Skip to main content

Weight Loss


Guess who finally joined the gym? I finally plucked up the courage to renew my gym membership after two year of giving up. Today went pretty well, I worked out for almost two hours on the treadmill, bicycle and other equipment I don't know the names of. I also did squats lifting 10kg weights. I got motivated to go back to the gym after looking at pictures from a friends birthday party and Lord did my belly stick out of my dress, right now I am at my biggest and I feel my body is starting to affect my self esteem so its time to bring sexy back .

I also started a 30 day exercise and diet plan cutting out fatty, sugary food and carbs out of diet *lets see how well that goes*. As of now I'm having a hard time cutting rice out of my diet , so for the next few days i'm eating basmati rice instead of long grain rice in small potions  with vegetables and chicken, been a cheapskate that I am, I opted for drumsticks instead of chicken breast as they are cheap and I just take the skin off. I am also very picky with what I eat so I season to my satisfaction.

Detoxing is a way of getting rid of toxic and unhealthy substances from the body, I find the home made self infused water nasty, so I buy ready made detox water flavored with cucumber, lime and lemon, the full bottle contains 4 calories in total . It also helps to fight fatigue, helps the skin and hair and boost the immune system. I will update my progress and hope I don't cave anytime soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COURT EXTERNSHIP : Entry 1

I had plans for the two weeks break, had it all planned out in my head, study, work out, stay the F away from carbs and sugar. All I did was sleep, eat carbs and stock up on sugar, I feel like a failure, well not entirely but I'm the real definition of a waste man, Didn't realize how tired I was until I started taking naps during the day yet not finding it difficult to sleep at night. We started our externship . Yay! My posting got changed to Igbosere, got the email while I was in Ikeja High Court, I love criminal litigation, practicing in Nigeria doesn't look that bad. The Judge heard 16 cases, some which were for arraignment but the accused person's did not show up. It's a complete different ball game, been there watching everything we were thought in class being put into practice . Commercial is not as exciting as criminal but , I like the court. The judge hears cases on Land, landlord and tenant, general civil.  breach of contract and some corporate issues...

ESCAPE

"God will punish you', I shouted as I tried to chase the man who robbed me" "E no go better for you ', I am fighting a battle I know I’m not going to win, but I hate being cheated, I settled on the train tracks to catch my breath, a few minutes before the train passes. A small crowd  gathered the nosy bastards who have nothing better to do on a Monday morning, I look up from after a few minutes, I have no choice, a pair of over-bleached feet appeared beside me. The sight of someone's skin bearing a striking resemblance to over roasted plantain nearly made me regurgitate the contents of my stomach. "How far now? she asked putting her hands on my waist.

Down - Brymo

Music is something that brings people together , you might see someone you dislike yet you have the same taste in music.Over the years my taste in music is eclectic , I listen to anything that sounds good , however i fell in love with Nigerian artiste Brymo aka Olawale Ashimi , his music varies he gives you a taste of everything . Down is a song from his new album Merchants , Dealers and Slaves , the lyrics talk about corruption from the politicians , religion , and the people of the country and the interactions between them  he sings about what is going on down town , selfishness. If you ever want to take a break from booty shaking music Brymo is the man to listen  to , you will find your self moving your head to the rhythm of the song . You do not have to be Nigerian to listen .   Enjoy !!! Happy Christmas