Happy new week guy! While I was wide awake last night
battling my insomnia, I got an idea to start a weekly series of short stories and
developing the plot weekly. I started writing on my phone and I hope to have
the first part out before the end of the week with the title Home Far Away for
now. Writing is something I love and I wanted it to be full time career growing
up, but somewhere down the line I got distracted by friends, school and boys,
at some point I wanted to drop out of school to start writing full time but I
convinced myself I have all the time in the world doing it. I wrote a children
book when I was fourteen but the computer had issues so we had to wipe the
system. This new series will help me develop my writing skills and start
reliving my dream as a kid. I hope it really works out since I quit easily,
this is going to be a big challenge for me.
I had plans for the two weeks break, had it all planned out in my head, study, work out, stay the F away from carbs and sugar. All I did was sleep, eat carbs and stock up on sugar, I feel like a failure, well not entirely but I'm the real definition of a waste man, Didn't realize how tired I was until I started taking naps during the day yet not finding it difficult to sleep at night. We started our externship . Yay! My posting got changed to Igbosere, got the email while I was in Ikeja High Court, I love criminal litigation, practicing in Nigeria doesn't look that bad. The Judge heard 16 cases, some which were for arraignment but the accused person's did not show up. It's a complete different ball game, been there watching everything we were thought in class being put into practice . Commercial is not as exciting as criminal but , I like the court. The judge hears cases on Land, landlord and tenant, general civil. breach of contract and some corporate issues...
Comments
Post a Comment