Monday, 26 May 2014

Home Far Away.

Happy new week guy! While I was wide awake last night battling my insomnia, I got an idea to start a weekly series of short stories and developing the plot weekly. I started writing on my phone and I hope to have the first part out before the end of the week with the title Home Far Away for now. Writing is something I love and I wanted it to be full time career growing up, but somewhere down the line I got distracted by friends, school and boys, at some point I wanted to drop out of school to start writing full time but I convinced myself I have all the time in the world doing it. I wrote a children book when I was fourteen but the computer had issues so we had to wipe the system. This new series will help me develop my writing skills and start reliving my dream as a kid. I hope it really works out since I quit easily, this is going to be a big challenge for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment