Skip to main content

Quick Update.

Hi Guys,
I'm back in Lagos and it's been a different  experience so far , less turn up and more trying to sort my life out. I applied for Law school back in April and I'm yet to get a reply, a friend told me the list came out last week but each time I log into mine all I see status pending and I'm starting to get worried, Bar I lectures starts on Monday and I don't know what to do.

For the first time in three years I'm fasting without any temptations, no getting involved in any haram activities,  I stay home and watch my friends get dressed but I can't be bothered, my relationship with my Creator is more important.
I also started taking Arabic lessons so I can start reading the Quran, I'm getting through it quite well but I have so many errands to run for my dad, therefore I don't have any time to study what I've learnt due to errands I'm running for my dad.

My main concern is getting into law school and hopefully, everything works out fine, I intend to blog a lot more about my law school experience and also do vlogs.

This post is basically an update since I've been away for so long and I miss sharing my thoughts with my readers.

XXXX
L.D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COURT EXTERNSHIP : Entry 1

I had plans for the two weeks break, had it all planned out in my head, study, work out, stay the F away from carbs and sugar. All I did was sleep, eat carbs and stock up on sugar, I feel like a failure, well not entirely but I'm the real definition of a waste man, Didn't realize how tired I was until I started taking naps during the day yet not finding it difficult to sleep at night. We started our externship . Yay! My posting got changed to Igbosere, got the email while I was in Ikeja High Court, I love criminal litigation, practicing in Nigeria doesn't look that bad. The Judge heard 16 cases, some which were for arraignment but the accused person's did not show up. It's a complete different ball game, been there watching everything we were thought in class being put into practice . Commercial is not as exciting as criminal but , I like the court. The judge hears cases on Land, landlord and tenant, general civil.  breach of contract and some corporate issues...

ESCAPE

"God will punish you', I shouted as I tried to chase the man who robbed me" "E no go better for you ', I am fighting a battle I know I’m not going to win, but I hate being cheated, I settled on the train tracks to catch my breath, a few minutes before the train passes. A small crowd  gathered the nosy bastards who have nothing better to do on a Monday morning, I look up from after a few minutes, I have no choice, a pair of over-bleached feet appeared beside me. The sight of someone's skin bearing a striking resemblance to over roasted plantain nearly made me regurgitate the contents of my stomach. "How far now? she asked putting her hands on my waist.

Down - Brymo

Music is something that brings people together , you might see someone you dislike yet you have the same taste in music.Over the years my taste in music is eclectic , I listen to anything that sounds good , however i fell in love with Nigerian artiste Brymo aka Olawale Ashimi , his music varies he gives you a taste of everything . Down is a song from his new album Merchants , Dealers and Slaves , the lyrics talk about corruption from the politicians , religion , and the people of the country and the interactions between them  he sings about what is going on down town , selfishness. If you ever want to take a break from booty shaking music Brymo is the man to listen  to , you will find your self moving your head to the rhythm of the song . You do not have to be Nigerian to listen .   Enjoy !!! Happy Christmas