Skip to main content

WEEK 14

Hi guys,
 Six more weeks to go then lectures are over. This is going to be a short post as I spent most of the week in the hospital . Did not have my car as the brakes failed on Sunday
so I had to rely on the driver for the entire week and that drove me insane, nothing serious happened I was able to control the car to hit another one that was parked on the street.

I felt on Monday morning but I assumed it was from the "funny brownies " I baked so i spent the entire class feeling weak and tired. Class finished early, went to lunch with a friend, went home slept for a bit.
Felt really weak when I woke up, slept again.

Went to the hospital on the next day, was diagnosed with severe malaria and there was bacteria in my blood. I had to go on injections and medication, I hate drugs. I started the medication but stopped after one dose as they made me drowsy I had seven different ones .

Went to school on Wednesday, left after two hours felt really weak and the air conditioner wasn't working was close to passing out, couldn't wait for the driver so I took a taxi home. Took the day of on Thursday, I hate been idle so I decided to run errands and buy things I needed in the house.
Went to back to school as we had a very important topic, I also had to face a panel as a witness to back up the story of a student. Got told of about my "improper dressing"

XXXX
L.D

Comments

  1. Brakes failed? Faced panel? Sick? Whoa.. In one week. Ur bio is great..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Act of Indecent Dressing.

I've always wondered how women can walk around looking almost naked yet feeling comfortable with it. I've never been one for going out with skimpy clothes, I do have some skirts and dresses that are above the knees, but they stay unworn in the back of the wardrobe, I wore a very questionable leather peplum to the beach and I felt very uncomfortable, had to pull it down ever time I stood up , and when It was my turn to go get drinks my brothers friend took a look at me and told me to sit down.  I was embarrassed, but I turned a lot of heads, when we switched locations to Waterside I had a guy wait for me outside the toilet since he couldn't approach me in from of the two intimidating men I was with. He offered to take me out clubbing and I blamed it on the skirt because I was dressed like I belonged in a club.

I PICKED UP THE HIJAB

 I'm slowly transitioning from a cleavage bearing, alcohol sipping Muslim woman to a full-time hijabi.  Where do I start from? I've always wanted to be a hijabi but I didn't have the courage to do it, I admired Muslim women in their scarves and hijab, I gave it a go in Uni, tied a turban for a few weeks and I got bored and ditched it.  Told myself I will pick it up when I get married, I still need enough time to flaunt my locs, bare my chest and wear dresses with slits going above my knees.  I enjoyed sipping cocktails, drinking champagne and mostly Jack Daniels and coke, I quit alcohol a few times, the longest I went without alcohol was 12 months. I'm not an alcoholic, I go months without drinking on the regs,. especially when I'm in Dublin, but I need booze to survive in Lagos. A few shots once I get home from the airport, then Star Radler or Snapp before noon, this continues until I leave the city.  My motto was " I can't be sober in Lagos". 

RAMEN IS NOT FOR ME.

 Do not believe what you see on the internet... Fighting for my life as type this, by fighting for my life, I mean my stomach and mouth are on fire.  My nose is running and I'm screaming for pain.  Why ????????????????   Two nights ago I saw a tweet where someone was hyping how delicious Ramen is and how it is way better than Indomine.  Curiosity killed the cat they said, well I am a 94kg, 5'2 26 years old cat in human form.  I jumped on Amazon, checked out a few brands, picked one, during my quest of finding the one with the cheapest shipping, I accidentally subscribed for Prime... Oops