I'm going to start with something simple and easy. Oat Flapjacks, the ingredients are easy to come across, its easy to make, does not require a lot of stress. I'm not very good at measuring so I go with my instincts and decide on the portion I'm making .
Tea spoon of cinnamon
2 tablespoons of dessicated coconut
1) Put butter , sugar , honey and cinnamon in a saucepan stir until the sugar melts.
2) Add the oats into the mix until the oats are brown.
3) Spread Out the mixture into a baking pan of any shape, smooth-en it with a spatula.
4) Put into an oven pre heated at 180 degrees for 10-15 depending on the amount.
5) It should come out golden brown , allow to cool down and slice as desired.
Enjoy with a glass of milk .